Hi am Clarissa,This story you are about to read happened during my year1 in UNICAL. The fact is i don't want to bore you with my life story but you would find it interesting. Here it goes...
I just finished my botany practical and was relaxing with my friends, Tonia and Princess, at the botany lab, when a guy approached me,
GUY: Hi
ME: Hello
GUY: I am Collins and you?
ME: I am Clarissa, and how may i help you?
At first i wanted telling him i don't need disturbance but i just decided to give him a listening ear to know were he was heading to.
At first i wanted telling him i don't need disturbance but i just decided to give him a listening ear to know were he was heading to.
COLLINS: I am in the department of marine biology and you?
I was about answering when another guy approached me again
GUY2: Babe a beg help me with your lab coat.
COLLINS: But Dan you saw me here now
DAN: Cboy did you come to syke her or you came for lab coat?
COLLINS(to me):please don't mind him, can you help me with your lab coat?
ME: You should have told me a long time ago than making all this formalities. Any way i am just giving you because of your gentleness.
COLLINS: Thanks. Do you do night class?
ME: ( thinking it the other way) pardon?
COLLINS: I mean do you go for night class?
ME: Yes ( i lied )
COLLINS: Ok then i will give it to you in night class just let me have your number.
We exchanged contacts and he left for his practicals, while his friend collected form Tonia, my friend.
I have never attended night class before because of my dad, he would not let me sleep out in the name of night class, i stay with my dad alone because he works in Calabar. There was a day i told him i wanted to read in night class, he yelled and yelled at me til he was satisfied.But today he traveled for three days to Abuja for an assignment so i decided to go and i had a lot of assignment to do which made me determined to go for the class.
I called Collins later that evening by 8pm to wait for me at main gate so that he could walk me to Nat because i was scared to walk alone.
To Be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment